A smart space for learning, interacting, and awareness.
REVITALISATION OF KSSTM PARK INTO AN INCLUSIVE, DIVERSE, FLEXIBLE, AND INTERACTIVE PUBLIC SPACE
- increasing science park exhibit number from 25 to 70 +
- restructuring movement networks to make it more universal and create a continuum of space.
- adding and upgrading programs or activities to make the park an active space both day and night
- integrating the heritage structure into the scheme and celebrating its presence.
- up gradation of public utilities to increase overall comfort
- up gradation of service, infrastructure to increase efficiency and workability
- preserving and strengthening ecology by adding new plants, restructuring plant compositions, integrating social activities with ecology etc.